Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tai Chi Chuan lessons




I have had I my early meal for today, Now to Tai Chi lessons. I am taking private classes. I am taking it because i want to learn tai Chi. I like the movements and it very good for my body.
The teacher is very good. The classes are expensive for Thai prices. But in the long run much cheaper then taking classes in a group in america. If I did this same program in the USA I would never be able to aford it. There's no point in even mentioning private lessons in the USA.
Plus it would take ages, if ever, in the USA for me to learn, what I can learn here is less time.
My class in the US was one day a week for one or two hours with 20 other students all of differnt levels.
I am in a teacher training program. I think the certificate will be fun to get.
The Lady that you see is my teacher Kai. This is the Tibetan Kung Fu center.











No comments:

Post a Comment