Thursday, December 17, 2009

Breakfast





I usually have a light meal in the late morning before I go to my Tai Chi class.
Usually I would have one or the other or something else. Today I got both so you can see some of them.
below is sticky rice with mangos on top. Its has a sweet sauce made from coconut cream.
Just above it is a mixture of fried things.
There is a shrimp cake, small shrimps stuck together in a batter and fried.
an eggroll or fried springroll. There a few slices of fried banana. the round thing is like a doughnut. Some fried onion balls and other fried stuff that you can't see and I am not completely sure of. All this is lightly covered with a sweet, tangy, sticky sauce made with herbs and spicies.
I am sitting in front of the moot that surrounds the old city.

No comments:

Post a Comment